Pharmacies in Papua New Guinea are found only in urban centres and at missionary clinics.
Having ongoing access or being able to afford medicines is very difficult for those living in the remote villages. At times the village clinic pharmacy stock can be minimal, where life-saving medicines or even basic vitamins are not available. Taking a panadol tablet when needed is considered to be a luxury.
Simple chemist supplies such as soaps, face washers, antiseptics, combs, toothbrushes and toothpaste are not obtainable. We thank our donors for their gift in kind.
- Broome Pharmacy, Western Australia
- Broome Dental Clinic, Western Australia
- Lions Club, Broome
- Melbourne University, Victoria
- Kimberley Aboriginal Medical Service
- Broome Regional Aboriginal Medial Service
- St John’s Ambulance, Broome
- Native Animals Rescue, Broome